Destroy all creatures..

Vragen over Magic: the Gathering? Of kom je ergens niet uit? Stel hier je vragen met betrekking tot de spelregels van Magic the Gathering.

Moderator: Admins & Moderators

Plaats reactie
joshua888
Advanced

Destroy all creatures..

Bericht door joshua888 »

Stel ik heb kaart die alle creatures op het veld naar de graveyard brengt. En ik heb een kaart met industructable, gaat deze dan dood. Omdat het niet specifiek op hem is gericht, of blijft hij leven?
magic the gathering ?
biertje? Altijd
Saint
Wizard

Bericht door Saint »

700.4. If a permanent is indestructible, rules and effects can’t destroy it. (See rule 701.6, “Destroy.”)
Such permanents are not destroyed by lethal damage, and they ignore the lethal-damage state-based
action (see rule 704.5g). Rules or effects may cause an indestructible permanent to be sacrificed, put
into a graveyard, or exiled.
700.4a Although the text “[This permanent] is indestructible” is an ability, actually being
indestructible is neither an ability nor a characteristic. It’s just something that’s true about a
permanent
dan ook nog even
704.5g If a creature has toughness greater than 0, and the total damage marked on it is greater than
or equal to its toughness, that creature has been dealt lethal damage and is destroyed.
Regeneration can replace this event.
en
701.6. Destroy
701.6a To destroy a permanent, move it from the battlefield to its owner’s graveyard.
701.6b The only ways a permanent can be destroyed are as a result of an effect that uses the word
“destroy” or as a result of the state-based actions that check for lethal damage (see rule 704.5g)
or damage from a source with deathtouch (see rule 704.5h). If a permanent is put into its
owner’s graveyard for any other reason, it hasn’t been “destroyed.”
701.6c A regeneration effect replaces a destruction event. See rule 701.11, “Regenerate.”
Beetje teveel uitleg maar dit is alles over indestructible, "Rules or effects may cause an indestructible permanent to be sacrificed, put
into a graveyard, or exiled." dus bijv een alleen iets dat hem sacrificed, of exiled werkt denk ik.
"The bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." - Ripley Scrowle, Elias Ashmole's Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum - 1652
Dragonheart
Sorcerer
Contacteer:

Bericht door Dragonheart »

Hij blijft leven omdat destroy effecten niet werken op indestructables.
What the hell - did I - do to deserve - all of this?
Dragonheart
Sorcerer
Contacteer:

Bericht door Dragonheart »

Saint schreef:
700.4. If a permanent is indestructible, rules and effects can’t destroy it. (See rule 701.6, “Destroy.”)
Such permanents are not destroyed by lethal damage, and they ignore the lethal-damage state-based
action (see rule 704.5g). Rules or effects may cause an indestructible permanent to be sacrificed, put
into a graveyard, or exiled.
Het enige echt relevant deel. Wrath of God zegt destroy all creatures. Destroy werkt niet op indestructible. Resultaat: Indestructible blijft leven.

Je krijgt ze dood door de toughness 0 of lager te maken (-X/-X effecten zoals Mutilate), ze te laten sacrificen (Gatekeeper of Malakir bv.), ze te Exilen.
What the hell - did I - do to deserve - all of this?
Saint
Wizard

Bericht door Saint »

jah ik had me post zelf al geedit ik zag al wat ik verkeerd las :P en ik dacht ik quote ook de verwijzingen maar anders krijg je daar vragen over want niemand leest de regels :P
"The bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." - Ripley Scrowle, Elias Ashmole's Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum - 1652
joshua888
Advanced

Bericht door joshua888 »

Oke hartstikke bedankt allemaal!
magic the gathering ?
biertje? Altijd
Plaats reactie